Running out of storage?
Store all of your files on every device without taking up space
Not too long ago, I was forced to make an incredibly difficult decision.
You see, my smartphone’s storage was almost full and it was time for me to free up space.
So, there I was, deciding whether to keep get rid of videos from a recent vacation with my girlfriend or videos from a flag football tournament.
And, well, sorry, love.
Fortunately, you Sumolings won’t have to make decisions like this (or sleep on the couch).
pCloud is a comprehensive, easy-to-use cloud storage solution for individuals and businesses.
This storage solution lets you save all of your files (photos, videos, documents, and music) in one place.
pCloud makes your life easier by allowing you to access files from any device.
Computer, phone, or tablet, it don’t matter. All of your content will always be at your fingertips.
This storage saver ain’t just for personal use. (Although, we don’t blame you if you want to hog all of the fun.)
Because pCloud gives users the ability to send access links to files, team members can collaborate on anything, anywhere.
Now, if you wanted access to pCloud Premium, you’re looking at paying around $125.
What does pCloud Premium include, you ask?
All of this (and more):
- 500GB storage
- 500GB Download link traffic (when other people download/stream from the links you’ve shared)
- Easy file sharing Unlike other services, people you share files with don’t need to have an account to view or download.
- Unlimited remote upload traffic
- Camera auto upload for iOS and Android devices
- HDD extension through pCloud Drive
- Selective offline access
Since AppSumo cares about Sumolings’ files as much as you all do, we struck a deal with pCloud.
pCloud has agreed to give Sumolings lifetime access to pCloud Premium for just $49.
In return, I promised to stop “loitering” in their parking lot.
So if you’re ready to free up some space on all of your devices, get this deal!
Think you’ll need more storage? Sumolings can upgrade to lifetime access of 2 TB for $200 at any time!
If you think the magic ends with being able to access your files anywhere, you’re wrong.
Get this…pCloud can instantly synchronize all of your files through its pCloud desktop application, pCloud Drive.
Instantly synchronize all of my files?
Yep! Once you’ve installed pCloud Drive, every time you upload a file it will automatically sync across all of your devices.
So what is on your computer will be exactly what is on your smartphone and tablet! (Take a moment to appreciate how helpful this is.)
You can also choose to only sync certain files with select devices.
What are some other fun things I can do with pCloud?
You can listen to your music playlists on the go…
You can re-watch your favorite HD videos…
And you preview your entire photo backup collection.
How does it compare to the competition?
For starters, it does not take up space on your computer.
Secondly, pCloud is a rare combination of power and user-friendliness that you just don’t see in other cloud storages.
In fact, I dropped my other service as was able to switch over to pCloud with just one drag & drop.
- Secure 256-bit TLS/SSL connection – To guarantee your files’ safety, pCloud uses TLS/SSL encryption, applied when information is transferred from your device to the pCloud servers. Your files are stored on at least three server locations in a highly secure data storage area.
- File Versioning – Keep an eye on the changes made to specific files and restore previous versions up to 30 days.
- Online document preview
- Download links (full stats, ability to set passwords, expiration dates so people don’t have the file longer than you want them to)
- pCloud Rewind – Go back in time and see the all previous versions of your digital collection up to 30 days. Browse through your account at a specific time and date in the past and restore all of your non-encrypted files or accidentally removed shared content.
When it’s all said and done, pCloud gives anyone who has a rich digital collection more space to enjoy life.
And, Sumolings, you can take comfort in knowing that you will be able to access and share your files from whichever device you are using, wherever you are, and that they will always be safe.
And you’re getting this kind of peace of mind for life, for just $49.
Seems like a simple decision to us.
P.S. Here is an FAQ & TOS to answer other questions you may have.