Let your competitors do the work for you
Use iSpionage to pull back the curtain on your competition’s game plan
When it comes to your marketing strategy, you shouldn’t be trying to reinvent the wheel.
Companies have already gone through trial by fire to figure out what drives traffic and gets conversions.
So, why not just copy what works for them?
How, you ask?
iSpionage reveals what other companies are doing to increase conversions, generate leads, and drive traffic.
With iSpionage, you can get a look at:
- Competitor PPC keyword lists so you can easily find out what the most profitable keywords your competitors are ranking for.
- Money your competitors spent on adwords per month to determine if you should adjust your spending.
- Who your top competitors are using data from Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Effective competitor ads to help you take the guesswork out of running ads that gain the most traffic.
Normally, if you wanted this kind of competitor information, you would have to hire a PI or pay iSpionage $348 per year.
But today, iSpionage is ready to give Sumolings lifetime access to competitor info for only $49!
With this super-spy level plan, you get access to:
- 100 Searches Per Day (Usually 50, but iSpionage upped the amount just for Sumolings)
- Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI)
- Ad Effectiveness Index (AEI)
- Unique & Overlap Keyword Sorting
- Competitor SEO Terms & Traffic Value
- Landing Page Gallery
The last time we ran this deal, Sumolings had nothing but tacos to give:
Other spy software options usually have one focus: either keywords, ads, or landing pages.
This is where iSpionage stands out.
iSpionage focuses on the entire funnel, offering you comprehensive access to your competitors’ strategy.
iSpionage also lets you sort keyword effectiveness and identify overlaps between your competition, which is extremely valuable to any marketing team or professional.
You’ve been wondering what the competition has been doing to be successful.
Well, now’s your chance to find out!
Get your code for iSpionage before we run out. (Word the wise: codes sold out last time!)
Recent search terms:
- ispionage lifetime